Skip to main content

My YouTube story: Started my YouTube channel without even a camera.


My name is Jobin Jose so what name can I think for my channel, Its a new channel and saying the truth I had a channel with my name which has a strike for breaking YouTube guidelines they say , Yeah may be for posting a video on "How to directly download YouTube video as MP3 without any software". They forgive all my sins on YouTube and took all my strikes back, but my monetisation right was disabled by YouTube permanently , F**k U YouTube. I am not here explaining the sad story of my old channel But about the story of my new YouTube channel Jobin Jose

I started my YouTube channel on Feb 8 2017. I had no camera not even a smart phone. For awesome YouTubers like me there are certain Apps in windows (The PC I am using) . My first video All files have a .lnk extension - changing back to the default extension  was uploaded on February 13, 2017 , a simple video made using my first free screen recorder software camstudio.Ok It had 47 views after one month, hmm not as I thought but I had predicted the situation and added a few more videos on that one month time period I downloaded a new and better Screen Recorder which is a payed one and have a video studio within it. It is none other than the Camstasia. Of course I had no money to pay for it but I can't say how I got it is illegal...Oh I can't watch your sad face yes I downloaded it from torrent and cracked it with a fake key, make sure you dont get caught because I am not responsible. 

Before starting to work on Camstasia I published some videos that I got on my father`s Whatsapp account, just I thought I could gain some subscribers, one of the videos was caught as ``copyright content involved`` but others did not show any warnings. Luckily it was not a serious matter at all.

When I started to use Camstasia I encountered with some simple problems on the software so I made videos on how to solve these problems and published it. Surprisingly my most popular video after one month was my first video  ``All files have a .lnk extension - changing back to the default extension`` with 47 views! Not bad... because all other videos had one digit views or less than 20 views and I got 12 subscribers most of them are people I know. May be it was`t my time... But Jobin Jose never quit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Homecoming Expectations |Release and Plot|

We have seen Spider Man 1, 2 & 3 with Tobey Maguire who played as Spiderman, who was a little nerdish not cool guy with extra ordinary Spidey powers. He turned to spider man with just a bite of some rare spider. The Spider Man series showed us entertainment, action and an emotional love story.  Then Later the Amazing Spiderman series came with Andrew Garfield, a cool guy looking good who turned to Spider Man just like Tobey Maguire with a spider bite but a little differently the guy did not became a perfect Spider Man like Tobey in the Spider Man series. He had to make the web emitter and the suit and he also needed to train hard to control his powers as he wanted. The Amazing Spider series plotted a good love story which ended in its 2nd part by the death of Gwen in the film played by Emma Stone. Both Amazing Spider Man & Spiderman series ended and Marvel announced a new Spider Man Movie Spider Man Homecoming which will release on 7th July 2017 (7-7-17).

10 Richest High School Dropouts

Society tells us that by staying in school we'll be much more successful in life than those who don't well people on here proved everything wrong by dropping out of school and yet still became filthy rich  Quentin Tarantino  Quentin Tarantino was only 15 when he dropped out of Narbonne high school and then started theater while taking acting classes at his 20s. He started working at the video archives and started writing some of his most notable movies such as Natural Born Killers and true romance, then in 1992 he got his big break and directorial debut in directing Reservoir Dogs which made him an overnight success. Aretha Franklin  Aretha Franklin dropped out of high  school at the age  of 15, so  that she  could care for  her first child but when  she was 14 she was  already recording  tracks  and touring  with her  father's gospel  group and slowly started making a  name for  herself.  Today  she's one of the  biggest divas  and recording  artists

How FC Barcelona became my favorite Football Club