Skip to main content

The Rocket Launcher tank toy using roller skaters : Story Behind YouTube video


This  video is so special to me because watching this video gives me nostalgic feeling.This is the 16th uploaded video of my channel Jobin Jose but I should have uploaded it as the first video.

People who watch this video will think that this Rocket Launcher tank toy using roller skaters is shit it has no quality, it is no good to any one...But you know one thing, this was the first video I uploaded on YouTube, yes it was the first video of my old channel that YouTube has took the monetisation rights from me and was published on 23 May 2011.

This Rocket launcher toy tank was made by me and my cousin when we were young. We separated the roller skaters by removing the size adjusting screws and fixed it like a straight train and through the straps above where the legs are placed we fixed the tube which is connected to a Dual Action Pump. Then we put some mass in the tube and shoot it by pumping the Dual Action Pump. We fixed a light in the front just for a look. 

We did not made this for shooting the video and publishing it on YouTube. We did it for fun and when I started my YouTube channel I did not had any video to upload so when I searched my computer and saw this video I uploaded it.

So as my first video on YouTube, I really learned how to upload video on YouTube by uploading this video so even if its a kind of shit I thought I should upload it to my new channel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider Man Homecoming Expectations |Release and Plot|

We have seen Spider Man 1, 2 & 3 with Tobey Maguire who played as Spiderman, who was a little nerdish not cool guy with extra ordinary Spidey powers. He turned to spider man with just a bite of some rare spider. The Spider Man series showed us entertainment, action and an emotional love story.  Then Later the Amazing Spiderman series came with Andrew Garfield, a cool guy looking good who turned to Spider Man just like Tobey Maguire with a spider bite but a little differently the guy did not became a perfect Spider Man like Tobey in the Spider Man series. He had to make the web emitter and the suit and he also needed to train hard to control his powers as he wanted. The Amazing Spider series plotted a good love story which ended in its 2nd part by the death of Gwen in the film played by Emma Stone. Both Amazing Spider Man & Spiderman series ended and Marvel announced a new Spider Man Movie Spider Man Homecoming which will release on 7th July 2017 (7-7-17).

10 Richest High School Dropouts

Society tells us that by staying in school we'll be much more successful in life than those who don't well people on here proved everything wrong by dropping out of school and yet still became filthy rich  Quentin Tarantino  Quentin Tarantino was only 15 when he dropped out of Narbonne high school and then started theater while taking acting classes at his 20s. He started working at the video archives and started writing some of his most notable movies such as Natural Born Killers and true romance, then in 1992 he got his big break and directorial debut in directing Reservoir Dogs which made him an overnight success. Aretha Franklin  Aretha Franklin dropped out of high  school at the age  of 15, so  that she  could care for  her first child but when  she was 14 she was  already recording  tracks  and touring  with her  father's gospel  group and slowly started making a  name for  herself.  Today  she's one of the  biggest divas  and recording  artists

How FC Barcelona became my favorite Football Club